When: Thursday 20th April 2017
Start time: 7 am breakfast for 7.45 am start
End time: 11 am
Where: SRA Station, Bruce Highway, Meringa
RSVP: Belinda Billing on 0475 954 437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Andrea Bryan on 0408 986 252 or email email@example.com
New location due to the weather:
The Big Shed’s Open Pavilion
Mackay Showgrounds, 24 Milton Street, Mackay
Next Gen Meeting this Thursday 9th Feb 7:30pm @ Wests. StepUP! Conference and Reef Trust Funding update.
Text RSVP to Phil 0417796468.
When: Tuesday 7th Feb, 2017
Who: Everyone who is interested is welcome!
Where: Dean Cayley’s farm – Rexs Rd, Alloway QLD 4670
- View Dean’s new low pressure lateral irrigator
- Next Gen Officer, Gerard Puglisi, will talk about upcoming CaseIH StepUp 2017 Conference in Mackay
- Forward pricing update – Gavin Lerch
- Tractors display – McDonald Murphy
- Drinks and nibbles
- Lucky door prize! – McDonald Murphy/Case IH
Feel free to invite others to this event
Please RSVP for catering by Monday 6th Feb by phone/text to one of the reps below:
- Gavin Lerch – 0418 798 225
- Josh Buchbach – 0427559095
- Angela Marshall – 0435799041
For more information about Next Gen and the StepUp conference and to register for the conference online visit nextgenstepup.com
When: 10th of Oct at 7:30pm
Where: at West Leagues Club, Walkerston.
Mackay Next Gen Group will be hold meeting to discuss topics such as:
- Information about the 2017 Step Up Conference
- Industry Training course that have been offered to the Next Gen Group, and
- Some member of the McKay Sugar Board will be in attendance to give a company update and to answer any question.
Where: CANETEC Harvester Factory, Cummins Street, North Bundaberg.
When: Wednesday, 7th September 2016
Safety Requirements – Closed in shoes are essential! High visibility clothing is preferred but not essential.
The meeting will include:
- A look through the CANETEC factory and a look at the new harvesters that are being manufactured in Bundaberg.
- Sugar Marketing update
- Crushing updates
- Variety information
- Fertiliser discussions
RSVP: Please reply by Monday 5th September, so that necessery arrangments can be made for the factory tour. RSVP by calling either Gavin Lerch on 0418 798 225 or Josh Buchbach on 0427 559 095.
A few refreshments will be available at the end of the afternoon.
Please feel free to invite others to this event.
Friday, 12 August 9am to 2pm (including morning tea and lunch)
Floodplain croppers interested in improving farm health and restoring riverbank stability, native vegetation buffers and habitat on the Wilsons and Richmond River are invited to this field day at a second generation sugarcane farm.
Luke and Damian Gooley will host the day at their family’s 78-hectare Coraki farm. Continue reading