When: Thursday 20th April 2017
Start time: 7 am breakfast for 7.45 am start
End time: 11 am
Where: SRA Station, Bruce Highway, Meringa
RSVP: Belinda Billing on 0475 954 437 or email email@example.com OR Andrea Bryan on 0408 986 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Gen Meeting this Thursday 9th Feb 7:30pm @ Wests. StepUP! Conference and Reef Trust Funding update.
Text RSVP to Phil 0417796468.
When: Tuesday 7th Feb, 2017
Who: Everyone who is interested is welcome!
Where: Dean Cayley’s farm – Rexs Rd, Alloway QLD 4670
- View Dean’s new low pressure lateral irrigator
- Next Gen Officer, Gerard Puglisi, will talk about upcoming CaseIH StepUp 2017 Conference in Mackay
- Forward pricing update – Gavin Lerch
- Tractors display – McDonald Murphy
- Drinks and nibbles
- Lucky door prize! – McDonald Murphy/Case IH
Feel free to invite others to this event
Please RSVP for catering by Monday 6th Feb by phone/text to one of the reps below:
- Gavin Lerch – 0418 798 225
- Josh Buchbach – 0427559095
- Angela Marshall – 0435799041
For more information about Next Gen and the StepUp conference and to register for the conference online visit nextgenstepup.com
When: 10th of Oct at 7:30pm
Where: at West Leagues Club, Walkerston.
Mackay Next Gen Group will be hold meeting to discuss topics such as:
- Information about the 2017 Step Up Conference
- Industry Training course that have been offered to the Next Gen Group, and
- Some member of the McKay Sugar Board will be in attendance to give a company update and to answer any question.
Where: At AGRI-CON Solutions (Cameron Greaves) – 972 Rosedale Road, Meadowvale, QLD 4670
When: Thursday, 9th June 2016
The meeting will include:
- Presentation by Cameron Greaves, showcasing Agri-Con’s machinery and services
- Sugar Marketing update by Cathy Kelly – Qld Sugar Ltd
- A tour around Bundaberg Sugar’s Rosedale Road Farm
- For those who would like to stay on, a BBQ and refreshments will be available afterward at Josh Buchbach’s house – Quinn’s Road (Please RSVP)
RSVP: for catering for the BBQ please reply by NOON Tuesday 7th June by e-mailing email@example.com
Please feel free to invite others to this event.
Our primary industries face unique challenges managing the impacts of physical, social and economic change. How industry participants embrace new technologies will also continue to be of substantial importance. Next Generation leaders have a vital role to play in the future development and sustainability of the industry. Through sharing their learning experiences as a group, Next Gen participants can better evaluate their leanings and more confidently adopt these into their own farming operations. Next Gen participants who are not the key decision makers of their farming operations can better present the case for trialling new concepts which may lead to practice change. The regular interaction of Next Gen participants within and between regions builds a reticulation of knowledge sharing and support.
On the 18th of April a group of 14 Next Generation participants from Mossman to Northern New South Wales left Mossman on a 4 day trip to the Burdekin and back to Mossman. Continue reading